Fall Festival time at the Lake of the Ozarks!
The Lake of the Ozarks is a great place to be during the Fall months. The weather is typically wonderful and there are many great family fun events happening in the area. The Law Offices of Phillips, McElyea, Carpenter & Welch P.C. want to highlight some can't miss Fall festivals happening in the near future!
Fall Festivals at the Lake of the Ozarks
- September 28th - Turkey Festival - www.eldonchamber.com
- One of the largest festivals with 100+ vendor booths
- Turkey Trot & Gobble Wobble starting at 7:30am
- Parade at 10:00am
- Other daily events
- October 5th - Apple Festival - www.versailleschamber.com
- 34th year!
- Parade, Fiddler contest, pie baking contest, other events in historic Versailles
- October 11th - Apple Butter Days - www.camdencountymuseum.com
- Craft Booths, demonstrations, quilt raffle, re-enactors from early history, and other heritage events
- October 12th - October Fun Fest - www.oldkinderhook.com
- Pumpkin patch, pumpkin decorating, Hay rides, Bounce houses, face painting, beer garden & more
- October 19th/20th - Heritage Days Warsaw - www.warsawheritagedays.com
- Crafts, food, demonstrations, music centered on the heritage of Warsaw, MO
Enjoy the Fall!
We Are Effective Camden County Lawyers for all of your legal needs.
We Are There When You Need Us.
Subscribe to our blog for interesting legal information, announcements, and happenings around Lake of the Ozarks.
Law Offices of Phillips, McElyea, Carpenter, & Welch, P.C.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertising. When you need a knowledgeable attorney, we invite you to contact us to set up a consultation. Evening and weekend appointments are available. We have access to interpreters.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
Phillips, McElyea, Carpenter & Welch, P.C.
85 Court Circle N.W., P.O. Box 559
Camdenton, MO 65020 GET A MAP
(573) 346-7231 - Telephone
(888) 236-2485 - Toll Free
(573) 346-4411 - Fax